March 18th at 12:00pm CDT - March 18th at 10:00pm CDT
What does Biden's Environmental Agenda mean for Global Climate Governance?
On March 18, the Social Environmental Platform from BRICS Policy Center of the Pontifical Catholic University, Brazil will host the webinar "What Biden's Environmental Agenda mean for Global Climate Governance?" in partnership with the Friedrich Ebert Foundation (FES) and FASE, with support of Institute for Climate and Society (ICS). The webinar will be broadcast with simultaneous translation Portuguese-English and aims to reflect upon the future of global environmental governance after the return of the United States to the Paris Agreement.
IATP's Dr. Steve Suppan will participate as a speaker during the webinar.
- Paulo Esteves, Brics Policy Center
- Christoph Heuser, FES Brazil
- Maureen Santos, FASE/Socioenvironmental Platform of BRICS Policy Center
- Ana Toni, Instituto Clima e Sociedade
- Luís Manuel Fernandes, Instituto de Relações Internacionais da PUC-Rio
- Luis Ricardo Fernández Carril, Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México
- Dr. Steve Suppan, Institute for Agriculture and Trade Policy
To register for the webinar, please click here.